Here’s a bit more detail about each service available for Design + Development. Once you’ve read through this, make your selections below. This will help me built you a quote for your project.
- Logo Design or Branding: You need help creating a logo and branding for your business — this can include logo design, selecting a color palette, fonts, and other design elements. Pricing Starts at $300
- Graphic Design: You’ve got a logo/colors/brand already, but need some help putting these items into action — print design like flyers or business cards, graphics for social media, etc. Estimates are built on an hourly rate of $35
- Simple Website Design: You need a website with 1-3 pages of content. Generally, these pages might be “About”, “Services” and a “Home Page.” This type of website won’t require lots of bells and whistles like contact forms, galleries, an intricate blog page, or complicated customizations etc. and does not include your website hosting. Pricing Starts at $400
- Not-So-Simple Website: Your website will have more than 4 pages and might even include things like a blog, photo gallery, store, etc. You want this website to be uniquely YOU! You will get a very simple, general guide to updating your website content and a cheatsheet for how to troubleshoot common issues. Pricing Starts at $1200
- Help with Copywriting/Copyediting: You are ready to explain or talk through what you’d like to say, but you need someone else to help you actually put it together. If you don’t add on copywriting to your website project, you will be responsible for creating the content yourself and adding to the site. You will get a very simple, general guide to updating your website content and a cheatsheet for how to troubleshoot common issues. Estimates are built on an hourly rate of $35
- WordPress Training: We’re working on a new website together, and you need some personalized help figuring out how to use some of the features. You want some specific help with how to do things on your website, so purchasing this WordPress Training will provide you with both video and written guides using your website as the example. If you don’t add WordPress Training to your website project here, you will get the general guide and the common issues troubleshooting cheatsheet and adding additional support. Future WordPress Training will need to be purchased via booking consulting with me. Estimates are built on an hourly rate of $35